Thursday, March 04, 2010

Love One Another....

I just read this quote on twitter:

LoriMoreno

I just love life. I mean, you know, I love every second of it. I love people. ~Richard Branson #quote

Made me think. Why don`t more people love each other? It`s like every time I talk to someone it`s about who they hate, what their stupid ___________ <----- insert boss, spouse, friend, co-worker, even children did... I hear people talk more fondly about their dog than they do about their own husband!

Anyways, I think we should all just try and love each other a little more and STOP HATE. Everyone is having a hard time, everyone is going through something, everyone makes mistakes.... everyone needs love.

If one thing good came out of the Bible it was this quote, Jesus says, this is my new commandment, "Love one another"... My Aunt Jan and I sang this song at my Grandpas funeral...

Whether you believe in religion, karma, the pull of the universe or even just hate watching the news because of the hurt and hate... then you know this: People need people. The world needs more love and less hate. Peace starts with US!

I believe in a new Earth... do you? Join with me, spread the word:

LOVE EACH OTHER 

I think John Lennon said it best when he wrote Imagine:

"You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one..."

No comments: