Monday, March 29, 2010

Affirmation of the Day


Today`s Affirmation Topic: Abundance
Repeat these affirmations on abundance today:

·         I am a money magnet!
·         Wealth is pouring into my life.
·         I see right through appearances and illusions and know that abundance is all mine.
·         My abundant thoughts and actions lead in the perfect direction of my desires.
·         I AM thankful for the limitless, overflowing Source of my abundance.
·         I AM showered with blessings and my Divine Inheritance.
·         The riches of the universe come to me effortlessly
·         God provides me with all that I desire, whenever I desire it for as long as I desire it.
·         God provides me with more than enough substance and supply.
·         I AM easily, openly and freely accepting abundance, now!
·         I receive an unmatchable supply of abundance in my Life daily.
·         I AM always in the right place at the right time.
·         I am getting wealthier each day
·         I live in the likeness and image of God's Divine Abundance.
·         I gratefully accept all the health, wealth and happiness that the universe pours into me every day.
·         I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being.
·         I am a lucky, happy, healthy and successful person
·         Love, health and wealth flows abundantly into my life
·         I possess an abundance of creativity and energy
·         I am easily, openly and freely accepting abundance, now!
·         I am thankful for the limitless, overflowing source of my abundance.
·         Everything I touch returns riches to me.
·         I am a positive resource and people want to do business with me

My favorite:

·         All of my dreams are coming true!

2 comments:

Heather Plude said...

Hi Jenny,

You have some great blogs! I love these affirmations and a lot of the quotes on this blog... and then your SEO blog--some of what you wrote is way over my head! Maybe you can give this not so newbie some advice! Keep on blogging. Have an awesome day!

Jenny Stradling said...

Thanks Heather! I blog for fun, most of these blogs don`t get much attention and or the time to really invest into the type of writing I would like to represent the "real me" with... but, I find it to be a fun, creative outlet! If you need help with your blog, let me know, I can certainly give you some free and fun tips!