Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Believe in:

... a place of peace... unconditional love
... a community of faith and hope
... a beautiful new beginning, a new chance
... forgiveness
... truth... YOUR truth
... unlimited possibilities
... the good of mankind
... the perfect opportunity
... your freedom to choose

I believe.

I believe I will get through the hard times. I believe I will reach my goals. I believe I will fulfill my dreams. I believe people are good. I believe that love flows to me when I give love. I believe that if I forgive others, I can be forgiven. I believe that the past is gone and that today is all that matters. I believe that nothing is impossible. I believe nothing is as it seems. I believe you can`t see with your eyes, you can only really see with your heart. I believe I have a sixth sense. I believe I know what is right. I believe I have a good heart. I believe I have a lot to give. I believe I can help people. I believe every word you speak has a rippling effect that lasts forever in time. I believe thoughts become reality. I believe everything has a purpose, so everything really happens for a reason. I believe you have a choice, you choose how to feel. I believe we create our own purpose. I believe you can only see yourself for who you really are once you`re willing to accept yourself as you are right now. I believe people can change. I believe it`s okay to follow your own heart. I believe you can`t judge people because you never really know. I believe in leaving some questions unanswered. I believe we are all part of one greater being. I believe that one person can change the world. I believe that you are important. I believe you have purpose in my life. I believe you have the power to change the world. I believe in you. I believe in me.

I believe.

2 comments:

Tatiana Anderson said...

This is such a great help with what happened recently! Thank you so much Jenny for this post as it is a reminder of keeping my head on straight and moving forward. I love you sweety your my BEST FRIEND EVER!!!!!!!!

Jenny Stradling said...

Awww, thanks Tati! You know I know and I am in line with you and your feelings.... My heart knows....BELIEVE.